- Thank-You for your interest in Brownstone Health & Fitness. We look forward to meeting you, and doing our best to address your specific concerns.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to you first appointment to fill out required paperwork
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing
- There is parking on Rose Street and in the lot to the north of the building
- You will be in the clinic for approximately forty-five minutes for your first chiropractic appointment, one hour for your first physio, and one hour for each counseling/psychology session. If you have booked massage, Bodytalk, Reiki or a dietetics appointment, the times will be as indicated in our software.
- During your first chiro or physio appointment, a full orthopaedic exam will be completed. A plan will then be designed that will fit your goals and lifestyle- including exercise and appropriate modalities, manual therapy, and/or acupuncture if you so choose
- At any time, you have the right to decide to change or stop the treatment plan as you see fit.
- We do require that you contact our reception at 306.779.1275 BEFORE your first visit with your claim number.
- We accept cash, debit, visa or master card, debit is our preferred payment method.
- You are required to pay for your treatment upfront, and submit your receipt to your private insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that your private insurance will accept our services. As private insurance companies change their criteria often, it is best to check before attending to confirm coverage.
- We completely understand if you need to reschedule a health appointment, please allow us 24 hours notice prior to the appointment time.
- If an appointment needs to be changed with less than 24 hours notice, or you do not make it to your appointment, there will be a rebooking fee.
- Please respect that our clinic does not double book appointments. We set aside specific time for you and your needs.
- We hope that you feel comfortable and excited to begin your journey in health with us!
What should I Expect?
Are you WCB and SGI accredited?
Yes, we are happy to see anyone injured in a workplace accident or due to a motor vehicle injury.
What forms of payment do you accept?
What is your attendance policy?
Our fitness packages (personal training, group strength sessions, and any classes) are non-transferable, not able to be rescheduled, and are non-refundable. Please be certain before you purchase.
Do you charge addition fees for letters, work-place forms, and special requests?
Yes, we do charge for these services if they need to be completed outside of your scheduled treatment time. As our professionals need to set time aside to fill your forms out properly, we do recognize that their time is valuable. We also want them to eat lunch on their lunch breaks and go home to their families at the end of their scheduled day. Therefore, we have associated fees for services outside the regular scope of assessment/treatment so our professionals can block time from their schedules to fulfill your requests.
Do I need a doctors' note to receive care?
Only if your private insurance requires one. It is in your best interest to check with your private insurance plan to ensure all requirements are met. We do have minimal coverage from the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region for physiotherapy for anyone that does not have private insurance. Physiotherapy is not covered under your provincial health card. As of July 1, 2017, the Government of Saskatchewan no longer provides the social assistance program for chiropractic care.With regards to counseling and psychology, we are affiliated with various EAP/EFAP plans. Please check with your provider prior to booking with our mental health team.
How do I book online?
There are 2 options:
1. You can book by clicking the "book appointment" tab at the top of this page, and make an account on the Mindbody software system.
2. On your mobile device, you can download the "MindBody Connect" App from the App Store. Once you set up your profile in the App, its easy to search for your ideal appointment times from anywhere!