For over ten years I’ve helped people with exercise therapy, yoga therapy and a blend of hands-on Rolfing/ Manual Osteopathy. My goal is to improve my clients’ quality of life and really make a difference in how they feel, move and live.
I combine all my skills together to help people feel better, live pain-free and have improved mobility, regardless of their age, level of fitness, wellness or ability.
One of my specialties is working with people who have various injuries and health conditions. I am skilled at helping people regain function and mobility improving their quality of life. I am able to create exercise regimens to do at home or at the gym. With my blend of manual therapies, I can also help you realign your body, which may include Rolfing, Osteopathic skills such as CranioSacral, or Visceral Manipulation.
I am passionate about my work, and I can’t think of any work that is more rewarding.
Working with me may be the appropriate for you if you:
- Are recovering from an injury or chronic health condition including chronic pain
- Are suffering discomfort caused for poor posture or injury
- Want to improve your health or mobility level
- Want more confidence in your physical ability for everyday tasks
- Want to incorporate more activity into your day-to-day life
- Like to workout at home or at the office